Tuesday, April 20, 2010

why am I so fat?

This topic is not to support me and my weight obsession like the other pro ana website. I used to visit this kind of blog year ago. Now to be skinny like a stick is not really interesting to me. However I feel I am fat and not attractive yet. Why?

Pro ana website is kind like communities on the website and also having the mistress who is so wise in how to lose weight, she has so many tricks to throw up after eating and there are may quotes to remind not to eat. There are many courses you can choose to suit your lifestyle, and I am once fanatic to this website.

I used to fast for 2 days according to the suggestions and it is terribly tortured, it's dizzy and I couldn't control my shaking. It's shaking coz it's starving and so hungry.

So what I wanna talk are the pro ana website and its effect and why skinny we should be? I want to be thin and no one out there want to be that skinny like I want. I feel so alone talking about using diet pills in secret. My mom is against it. How should I do to lose more 5 kgs I am so sure I will be happy to achieve this.

Then I start to find someone who can give me solutions to be thin. It is the internet who can tell you even how to make a bomb. I subscribe one community and swear to be loyal and not blame or harm other members. These members are so sensitive when there is other people comment differently on their ideas about how to get thin. They will condemn those who see poles apart. I think this group of people is unstable and easily-annoyed. It’s more like leisurely skinny talk and tips I could ignore. So I leave this community, not wanting to debate with anybody’s idea. I would rather find my own way to be thin.

Then alone again, how can I be thin, feeling like my body is almost tearing apart, I really hate myself. But I have to eat in front of my mom. Is it just an excuse for eating? I should continue to starve myself and don’t care anyone, right?

Why I feel so fat and jeans getting tighter on me. My legs are swollen and make me embarrassed each time I wear my favorite skinny jeans. I’m going to die if I cannot have another diet pills I think. I talk that I ‘m fat, coz I feel truly fat not to get the response like “oh, you are not fat.” I want to hear the solutions or just the root of my thought. Where the skinny comes from and how it dominates me like this?

3 comments:

  1. Over weight is one of the most serious problems for women. It’s a nature of women that we want to be beautiful. I think it’s like a joke story. Women want to stay in shape but what do we actually do? We eat a lot, sleep and don’t do any exercise. We are lazy but want to have a good looking. It’s impossible. Look at the instruction of most dietary supplements. “Take 1 tablet a day. Eat beneficial food. For a good result, exercise at least 3 times a week.” However, we can’t run away from exercise and nutritious food.

    I think taking diet pills can help lose weight in a short time. But it’s not effective for everyone. Some get sick or die. It doesn’t work for a long time result. I’m shy if the others know that I’m thin because of pills. If I’m slimmer by using diet pills, I think that slim woman isn’t me. It’s like a black magic. The most perfect way to get slim is to exercise and limit food calories.

    By the way, I want to have a sexy shape but I’m lazy to do anything. So, I’m a 55 kg girl forever. (I hope that not more than this.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I am really understand how you feel being over weight, because I used to struggle on that before with the weight at 98 kg.
    Obviously, being over weight is a serious problem to every body, not even women but men also. While I was 98 kg, I felt like to have unconfident in dressing up. I never had any beautiful clothes matching with my size. I never had any chance to be a head boy on the stage of performance. I was sometimes made fun by the other. As a fat boy, I sometime feel like I would be the last to think about for being a school representative and sometimes be excluded from friends.
    Then, I think that it is time to change my life. I just think that if I loss more I will gain more. And it is truth. I started to exercise and ate a diet food. I stayed away from food containing with enormous carbohydrate and sugar, such as bread, sticky rice or snack. It was very work. I loss 2-5 kg a month, until now I am only 68 kg. Of course, the weight 30 kg and also a feeling of unconfident are gone from my life.
    I do not think taking a diet pill will be work. Some of my friends are now struggling with its effect, Yo-Yo effect. They gain more weigh after stopping the pill. So, I would love to recommend an exercise that is the better way. It is not only to make a weight gone, but it also gives healthy and good shape.

    Anyway, can I say….. “You are not that fat and you have a good looking with that shape.”

    :P ---- Chaiyaporn R. 500132005

    ReplyDelete
  3. Posted by Ngamjit T.

    I think many of Thai women want to be slimming. I am not a young women but I also love it. I believe if they can control their food or do some exercises, they can have slimming shape. I am afraid of using drugs for diet because I heard a side effect of using it. I am a small size Thai women, so I need to control my food and do some exercises. When I was almost 50 kilograms, I felt uncomfortable and hated to see myself in the mirror. I don’t know where skinny value comes from but in my opinion I like to be slimming not skinny. It’s difficult to tell why some women so concern about their shapes because I also concern about my appearance. When I feel sad I look pale, unhealthy and bad looking. So, I tend to be concern about making my feeling and my body into a good shape. I think if a woman happy with themselves, they can have a better shape in their images.

    Ngamjit T. 520132003

    ReplyDelete